cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In printpreview item delivery text is different for same form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working with a customized medruck form. In version DE there is some text which is related to the item level delivery address. There are 2 PO's that have been tested with data and for one of them item delivery address is coming bold like the following.

Bitte liefern Sie an: (this text is coming as bold and correct)

and some text lines for delivery address which is normal font.

Note: In the form coding the character format is coded like this :

<b>Bitte liefern Sie an:</>

and paragraph format is '/' which is extended line.

But for another PO when tested item delivery address is coming in normal font for all like.

Bitte liefern Sie an: (this text should be bold but not coming as bold though in the form coding character format is used as

<b>Bitte liefern Sie an:</>

and same '/' for paragraph format

I am really confused here about one thing when I debugged the form I found that for both PO's same version that is DE is called. it means when I am using some character format it should be applied in same way for PO's which has the form version DE. but here case is different for one PO text is coming as bold and for another it is coming as normal and also bit smaller format. Could you tell me why there is a difference in text display.

Thanks,

Mark

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Sorry Actually while writing this post I could not correctly make use of CODE uitility this is why it is appearing incorrectly.

If tag would have been not been closed at all or closed incorrectly then in Other PO example also it should not be coming in bold at all.

I crossed checked the tag, it is closed correctly. But I am not able to understand what could be the reason why for one PO item delivery text header is appearing in BOLD and in another it is not.

Kindly give me some suggestions, I think print program has nothing to do with the display of the text, then what must be wrong here. Kindly throw some light on possible solution.

Thanks,

Mark

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do check whether all <B> is closed with <> , that could be one problem...

rgds,

Sairam