cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to binnding the data in the adobe interactive forms for making a table?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, experts,

Function:

Through the sharing context node between adobe interactive form and a WDA for ABAP, display the data of the sflight_node in the ADOBE.

version:

Acrobat Reader 8.1.0

currently both of the SAP-ABA and SAP-BASIS SP level: 9

ADS : Successful.

The following is my action:

1. Create a interface (Z_SFLIGHT_INTF) with a attribute node (SFLIGHT_NODE) that type is "sflight" using the transaction code "sfp"

2. Create a form (Z_SFLIGHT_FORM) using the transaction code "sfp" with the interface Z_SFLIGHT_INTF.

3. Trag the sflight_node in the Z_SFLIGHT_INTF to the form( Z_SFLIGHT_FORM).

4. Open the layout tab in the form(Z_SFLIGHT_FORM), and create a table(table1). Click the table created just now, select the binding tab in the object tab, and in the Default Binding, select the SFLIGHT_NODE under the Z_SFLIGHT_FORM.

Problem 1:

Do you tell me whether is right for binding the context SFLIGHT_NODE using this way? If bind 3 context attributes in the sflight, how can I do it?

5. Create a WDA for abap (ZZ_02_SFLIGHT), and create a view(MAINVIEW) using transaction code "se80" in the sap-gui with adobe interactive form. Set the templatesource(Z_SFLIGHT_FORM) in the adobe interactive form properties and saved, and then, datasource is "MAINVIEW_Z_SFLIGHT_FORM" automatically.

6. But I only found the attribute SFLIGHT_NODE under the context node(Z_SFLIGHT_NODE), and I don't found the NODE ( SFLIGHT_NODE ) context in the context tab in the WDA for abap so that I don't set data to the context NODE (SFLIGHT_NODE).

Problem 2:

Do you tell me what can I do it so that I get the node SFLIGHT_NODE rather than attribute in the WDA for setting the data to the CONTEXT NODE (SFLIGHT_NODE)?

Thanks a lot.

Best regards,

Tao

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, experts,

You can reply back to me via e-mail if you think we should discuss this internally at tao.wang@besuretech.com or wwangt_92@hotmail.com.

Thanks.

Best regards,

tao