cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message Mapping validates against DTD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We use XI message mappings to transform xml messages from 1 format to another. Now the xml that we receive from our trade partner has a reference tot a DTD. Eg.

<!DOCTYPE cXML SYSTEM "cXML_NO_ATTR.dtd">

Now when use eg. the mapping test tool, then we get an error that he doesn't find the DTD.

java.io.IOException: Failed to load resource from the context classloader of the current thread! Loading from classloader was caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\usr\sap\X01\DVEBMGS01\j2ee\cluster\server0\cXML_NO_ATTR.dtd (The system cannot find the file specified)

For the moment we copied the DTD to the above mentionned path and now it seems to work.

But does someone now how we can turn off this validation?

(Or specify which DTD ourselves?)

Greetings,

Bart

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bart,

You can try removing the tag <!DOCTYPE cXML SYSTEM "cXML_NO_ATTR.dtd">

using a Java class, which will be at #1 in the sequence of your mappings. Then comes your message mapping

This way you can manipulate the msg.

Check my msgs (& other msgs) in this link

/message/549856#549856 [original link is broken]

Regards

Vishnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

Thx for your answer.

I also thought of this. Or maybe using an XSLT.

But it would be nice if there was a parameter to determine this validation. Or maybe a parameter to specify where the dtd/xsd is against which to verify, independend of the doctype or schema in the xml itself.

Greetings,

Bart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bart,

when there is an option to remove, we can also specify what is needed. so probably you can build your own tag

The link which I provided talks about the same.

we often use this removal & addition of tags.

Also, if you use XSLT a similar problem is there.

Regards

Vishnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bart,

when there is an option to remove, we can also specify what is needed. so probably you can build your own tag

Also, if you use XSLT a similar problem is there.

Regards

Vishnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bart,

Also, if you use XSLT (i remember) a similar problem is there.

I am not very sure of a variable, but probably you can check this idea in XSLT mapping. (or even Java but not surely in Msg mapping)

Regards

Vishnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bart,

I am not very sure of a variable, but probably you can check this idea in XSLT mapping. (or even Java but not surely in Msg mapping)

Regards

Vishnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bart,

Regards

Vishnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bart,

Regards

Vishnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bart,

Regards

Vishnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bart,

Regards

Vishnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bart,

Regards

Vishnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bart,

I thnk there is some prob with the server. I was trying to reply msgs for quite a while, but it was giving page error & finally it gives all at one shot.

Check the last msg.

Regards

Vishnu

Answers (0)