Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Error - message no. vf073

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Good day to you all!

I have one issue related to the Pricing error in Invoice.

User had created S.O., Invoice.

But, when the invoice was saved a billing document was created but has no accounting document that was created. I then manually create the accounting document by clicking the Release to accounting in the billing document menu but a pricing error occured. And when I check the billing document with error I notice that from the Item Detail - Price Data tab the checkbox for Incomp. Pricing has a mark\check in it. When I check the other billing document that has no error this box has no check.

Experts please help me how to solve this issue.

Thank you very much in advance for the help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Angelica,

This error seems to be related with the incompletion procedure. In IMG - sales & distribution - basic functions - Log of Incomplete terms.

Here you have a button for "billing doc" also.

Also in Define incompleteness procedures - select "A" sales header and double click on "procedures" select 11-standard order & double click on "fields" Here you will see the particular field that you want to be filled in with data while you process the sales order. Also you will see a selection for the <b>"status group"</b> If in the status group there is a tick on billing also, then the system will see that if in billing theis field is empty then the document will be considered as <b>"incomplete".</b> So until the document is complete the document will not be saved properly resulting in the error - <b>"no accounting document generated"</b>

Just go through this and check whether the sales order you created is complete and all the relevant data is there in the respective fields.

Reward points if solution helps.

Regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have check the VOFA and the posting block has no check in it.

Please help me with this error.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

T.Code: VOFA,

In the detail screen of billing document type, uncheck posting block

This will enable all the billing document belonging to a particular billing document type is released to accounting automatically

Compare the billing document type of your erroneous bill and correct document

Regards

N Ganesh