cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

line item sequence in delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a sales order with the line items 5, when i create a delivery with the line item 4 in delivery what should be the line item number.

Is there any control when i am creating a delivery from sales order with one of the line items, i should have same item number which i have in sales order.

please clarify on this

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In copy control check the field "COPY ITEM NUMBER", to do this go to VTLA, select Order and Delivery and then go to header level, so whatever item number u have in order will get copied to delivery.

This is surely resolve urs problem.

Reward for this......:-)

regards

pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear pradeep,

That Copy Item Number will always be ticked by default for copy control between any 2 documents.If you remove that tick the Item number increment is not copied to the next document.Suppose it is 10, 20 and 30 in sales order and if you remove that tick then in Delivery it will come as 1,2 and 3.Hope you got my point.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sunil,

I think that is not the case. Well while setting up document type u define the item number s, on the basis of that the item number comes in yours sales, delivery document etc.

Now the question was if i have item 20 in sales order and that is going to be delivered then 20 should come in delivery as well. That is possible only from copy control, also In STANDARD SAP BY DEFAULT THAT IS NOT CHECKED.

regards

pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAPMV45A is the user exit program for that.