Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in spc chart

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

I have three requiremnets --

1. To calculate the upper sepcification limit and lower specification limit based on a calculation by taking values from a table.

2. I have to generate to two spc charts one is based on date and another based on order number. Both the fields are present in the same table. But when user input as date, date based chart should be displayed and same should be applied to oredr number.

3. Is there any way i can display multiple spc charts in single output page.

thx

supriya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. No problem. Spec limits can be provided by a separate query than the one that feeds the data.

2. No problem. You can even have a single chart and switch "selection modes" on the fly by changing the underlying query template.

3. Of course. Just add multiple charts to the page!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rick,

Can you let me know how to set the specification limits using a query. Plz let me how to do selction modes.

thx

supriya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Supriya,

With SPC charts we can calculate average,or moving average,types of thing,if u give u r mail id i will forward documentation with all calculations

Thanks

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Thanks for the fast reply and my mail id is supriya.bv@gmail.com

Best Regards

Supriya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody,

Can you please let me know how to set description to the x-axis and y-axis of SPC chart.

Thanks

Supriya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Supriya

There is no options to give description for X axis/Y axis in SPC Chart from Display Template Editor.

Instead u can use Javascript code in the web page which will display the description of the axis just below that applet (SPC Chart)

Regards

Som

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Som,

I got the required output.

Thx

Supriya.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Supriya.

Ya,U can display two charts in single chart(upper limit and lower limit).Here there many types in SPC chart,one X-BAR,XBAR-Moving Average,.... Give me u r

requirement with clear cut

Thanks

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ramesh,

My requirement is like this ...

I have to take the input from sap r/3 in xmii do some calculation and show in spc chart.Like this i have to generate so many dashborads.

Requirement is that all the dash boards should be visible in a sngle page itself.

As i am new to xmii, id ont know how to integrate this with html and java script to do this. can u please let me know the prcedure.

One more requiremnet is, i have to set the specification limits based on the input values retreived from r/3. Dynamicall it has to be caluclated and should be set to it.

please help me in completing this scenario.

thx

supriya