cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNP Capacity View: browsing by product

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a question related to the usage of the standard SNP capacity view SNP94(2). What I would like the users to be able to do is:

- select a resource and check the capacity consumption situation

- then drilldown into the products to be able to see which products are loading this resource

I've tried to do this, but it seems it doesn't work, that is, my header has two characteristics: APO resource (which is showing the currently reviewed resource) and APO product; however when I click on APO Product to see the list of underlying product nothing happens.

I had the impression reading that this is linked to the absence of certain key figures from certain aggregates. Can somebody confirm and maybe indicate a solution?

Best Regards

Jean-Louis

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

kenneth_snyder
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Venkat,

What do you mean by: if you want to display PPDS orders also you have to modify the aggregates at //MSDP_ADMIN.

I know how to create / adjust aggregates, but what do I need to do specifically to see PP/DS orders?

former_member788297
Participant
0 Kudos

Ken,

you have to assign keyfigure 9AFPROD to aggregates 9ARE and 9AMARE.

If you want to drilldown, it is also required to assign 9ALORE and 9AMALORE.

Regards,

Chava

former_member788297
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

First check in //RRP3, whether source assignment and resource name appearing correctly for the order. as such only SNP orders ( with APO application 4 ) will be displayed in data view. if you want to display PPDS orders also you have to modify the aggregates at //MSDP_ADMIN.

In data view after loading the resource you can see the capacity consumption values in TOP grid and order values in Second grid.

If you drill down by Header --> APO product --> capacity consumption values based on the product will appear.

If you click on display dependent objects ( icon ) by product / PPM --> respective orders will appear. After drilldown you can create new order also.

you can select existing order and right click to display order details .

Regards,

Chava

Former Member
0 Kudos

dont think kchoosing the product in the the header would help in displaying it

there is a "display dependent objects" icon just next to the Graphic icon . Use the option of products in it to drill down to the product level

Former Member
0 Kudos

also make sure your PPMs/ PDS are set up properly linking the product and the resource

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This "display dependent objects" icon basically gives you the split in the lower half of capacity view giving you the split of planned orders. Not sure if it splits the upper table in the capacity view.

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you confirm if you also are working on standard area ? We did not have to do any changes from the defaults to view the products in a shared resource. Can you confirm the products and capacities all have same planning units?