cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Evaluation

Former Member
0 Kudos

in the /sapapo/cdps_rept, i would like to know from which part of the application is the column capacity reqmnts is getting filled up.how the values in the capacity reqmnts is getting calcluated ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rekha,

I would suggest you to post this to APO forum to get immediate responses.

Regards,

Prasobh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it possible to execute ATP check for partially confirmed production order using transaction

//RRP8 ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rekha,

Most of the Capacity Requirement comes from Sales order Requirement which comes from SD, can only be created in R/3 & Not in APO, Because Sales orders are only created in R/3 & Not in APO.

Usually most of the Master data's are created in R/3 & Transferred to APO for Advanced Planning. Once Planning is done in APO, again the results will go to R/3 for Production Execution. ie Production Execution is done in R/3.

To Transfer data from R/3 to APO, we have to create Integration model, Activate & Transfer to APO.

Hence all Sales order Requirement, PIR, or other Customer Requirement will create the Capacity Requirement.

The Capacity Requirement will be calculated from the Processsing Time , taken from the "Routing" as per operations mentioned, & for each operation which is performed in a " Workcenter", where actual parameters for Capacity is Defined.

Check in Work center, CR01, CR02, CR03 & Related Task list (ie Routing).

I hope the above information will clear your doubt.

With Regards,

Nayeem Ahamed

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nayeem,

I liked your Enthusiasm to answer, but please understand what the question is before replying all what you know.

Regards,

Prasobh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Prasobh, for your valuable suggestion.

I tried to answer in the way I understood the question.

Let the Person who puts the question reply, so that we can understand the Question better.

Regards,

Nayeem Ahamed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nayeem,

Thanks for the answer but i meant to ask something else.May be I didnt explain the question properly.

1> Launch the transaction /SAPAPO/CDPS_REPT.

2> In the Report we have the field named "Capacity Requirement" and I would like to know from where the values are being populated ? I mean what is the calculation invloved ?

Hope my question is clear ..

Thanks,

Rekha