cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem in accessing IR and ID

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI all,

Iam getting problem while logging into IR and ID. The problem is , its unable to download the file aii_ibrep_client.jar and aii_ibdir_client.jar . where can i get thes files for download.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/02/13/unable-to-open-iresrid-xipipi-71-updated-for-pi-71-support - ref tht blog. it should help you.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Trouble logging to Integration Builder ( IR / ID ) ?

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/02/13/unable-to-open-iresrid-xipipi-71-updated-for-pi-71-support

Unable to open Integration Builder…checklist

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/1688 [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

Regards

biplab

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The problem is merely a network connectivity issue. Do one thing copy the "cahce" folder from some other client PC(which has successfully opened IR and ID) to your client PC. The folder resides in "C:\Documents and Settings\<yourUserProfile>\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\javaws".

Copy "cache" folder to your client PC under the above path.

Thanks

Gujjeti

Former Member
0 Kudos

If not then please install it..that' is required...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you installed JavaWeb start. ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Im having JWS 1.4.2 installed with me. Iam accessing the remote server through browser. and it is not able to download those files from server as they are of big size.If ican get those files downloaded from some where else and deploy it into the cache, then the problem will be solved. But i dont know where else i can get those files to download

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

give your mail ID

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey reyaz,

There might be some problem with ur JWS.unintall it and try this one.<a href="http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/download.html">Java™ WebStart 1.4.2</a>.

Troubleshooting:

Probably Java™ WebStart does not detect the correct Proxy Settings .

This could be set to None or to specific for values HTTP Proxy and HTTP Port .

Contact your network administrator for the correct settings.

To change the Proxy Settings:

Select Windows Start menu -> All Programs -> Java Web Start -> Java Web Start

Choose File -> Preferences -> General

Choose None to switch off the proxy settings or Manual to set the HTTP Proxy and HTTP Port.

ChooseOK

Close Java™ Webstart

Regrds

biplab

Former Member
0 Kudos

my mail id is reyaz.sapxi@gmail.com