cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebates

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had created a rebate agreement in vbo1. I had created the second rebate agreement for the same customer. Now when iam doing the partial rebate settlement for the same customer for the second agreement , in the billing document it is showing both the agreements, but the amount is not deducted for the accruals. In the analysis it is giving that Condition record is manually removed?

How to solve this?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Since you have created two rebate agreements for the same combination, the system will show both condition types since both are valid.

Now you have two options:

1. If you want both to be active then, change the validity periods of the condition records.

2. Delete one agreement as those two are meant for the same.

If system is showing the two condition types in the billing document, then the same will be updated in the corresponding rebate agreement. But, the sales volume of the rebate agreement ashould be current (rebate agreement should be updated upto the current date) .

Reward if useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi raghuram,

I had changed he validity period for the firts record and deleted, still it is giving the same error that both the agreements appearing in the billing document, but the accruals is not getting updated in the agrreement record(vbo2).

Thanks