cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Decimal setting is changing in SAPScript

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I would like to ask help with regards to an error which i encountered when I Print Preview a Purchase Order Document via Transaction ME23N.

Within the Print Program, the Decimal Point setting is normal ( for example <b>2.90, 192.97, 1,903.00</b> , etc.), but when the value is passed on to the SAPscript Form the Decimal Point setting is incorrect ( for example <b>2,90 , 192,97 , 1.903,00</b>). This error is only observed on a single Vendor being used in the creation of the PO.

I hope anyone can help me out with this one. Reward points up for grabs.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then check in SPRO or IMG settings and see whether the decimal notation for that country can be changed.

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the vendor address, it mostly happens basing on the vendor country notation changes.

If you want to keep it contant, no matter which decimal notation they follow...you can do it like this...

Call subroutine in your SAP script and pass the amount to the sub-routine and change the notation like this and display it in youe SAP script.

write t_menge to t_menge right-justified.

if t_menge+13(1) = ','.

t_menge+13(1) = '.'.

endif.

Regards,

SaiRam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Change the settings in system->User profile user profile-own data-> defaults-

>decimal notation and see how it behaves.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Decimal Point Settings are alright. The problem is that when the value is being passed on to SAPscript, the Decimal Point settings becomes wrong.

The error is pretty weird because as far as i know, the value of a field or variable is only being passed for output in the SAPscript unless there are other data manipulation procedures within the SAPscript codes.

Thanks