cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IP Configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Our Dev has been recently upgraded to BI 7.0 and we have to implement IP (Integrated Planning) on it. Before implementation we have to check if the Java stack is up and running, SSO is functioning well or not, Portal is properly configured for IP or not, ABAP stack has been properly configured or not, among others.

Can one of you tell me how we check all these on the system and what are all the other checks i need to make to make sure my Dev system is perfectly functional for IP.

Thanks,

Neha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neha,

Please check weather Java stack is loaded or not in your DEV server first. this you can check from MMC and look weather JAVA server is running or not. When it comes to EP you can check with http://(ipaddress/hostname of DEV):port no(50000+100*instance no(00,02,03...))/irj/portal this will show you weather your portal is running or not.

Rest you can gothrough the documentation for IP and find out what else is to be done.

Regards,

Hari.

PS: Awarding point's will get you some points , so pl. award points if this is useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

How do i check from MMC and look weather JAVA server is running or not. What is the t code for that.

thanks,

Neha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neha,

MMC is nothing but SAPMMC(SAP Management Console), it will be avilable when you log in to your system with SIDADM user. There you check under SID---> J2EE process Table. If you are able to access portal means your JAVA server is running.

Regards,

Hari.

PS: Award points if helpful