cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cost in cross company process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SD experts

I´am customizing a cross-company order processing following documents (J62) and posts.

To abreviate, the customer orders from sales organization 0001 (selling conpany code 0001), the goods are delivered from plant 0001 (has to assigned to both sales organization) to customer. Sales organization 0001 send a intercompany billing document to 0002. Sales organization 0002 issue a billing document to customer. I am used condition types: PI01 and IV01 to tranfer values to CO-PA

My problem is the next. the sales organization 0002 has a debt with sales organization 0001. Normally we can see the line items in fbl1n, how could the sales organization 0002 see the contracted debt with 0001???

How 0002 knows tho have to pay to 0001???

Regards

Jose Manuel - La Coruña - Spain

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Inter-company process Two Invoices will be created... one for customer and another for Inter-company. In cust Invoice ZI01will be cost of the material and in Inter-company ZI02 will be transfer price.

Hope this is clear

suddu

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you very much sud val

I try to explain better,

When a internal supplier issue (0002) buy something to 0001 (Purchase order process).

Internal customer go to fbl1n and see the line items to pay. If I used the cross company process, internal invoice don´t generate line items or debt.

How know the company code which received the goods that have to pay to another company?

regards

Jose Manuel