cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dump error function module " " not found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone. I'm having this weird problem with a smartform. Even though it works fine in my development environment, I can't manage to solve it in qas.

Thing is that I constantly receive a dump informing that the function module "" does not exist.

Debugging a little I found that the SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME function is not storing the module name in the variable I set as parameter (lf_fm_name type rs38l_fnam).

I've already checked that the formname is correct. Also sought for the function module of the smartform using the se37 and found it, and tried transporting the whole smartform again just in case, but the error persists.

¿Could anyone give me an idea of what else can I check?

Thanks a lot,

Fernando.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

gastn_jareo
Active Participant
0 Kudos

If the environment is a copy from another it can happen that they forget to change something. In this case I think you should look at the table STXFVARI.

If the field SAPSYSTEM is not changed function SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME will not return the function module name.

For example:

FORMNAME.......................................VARI....SAPRELEASE SAPSYSTEM

ZFRBR_REMITO......................................................620................QAS

ZFRFI_FACTURA.....................................................620................PRD

ZFRFI_ORDENPAGO...............................................620................PRD

ZFRMM_SOLICITUD_DE_MATERIALES....................620................PRD

ZFRSD_FACTURA...................................................620................PRD

ZFRSD_FACTURAS.................................................620................PRD

ZFRSD_REMITO......................................................620................PRD

ZMMFMSF007.........................................................620................PRD

ZMMF_SOLPED......................................................620................PRD

ZMMR_IMPUESTOS_INTERNOS..............................620................PRD

In this example all fields should say QAS instead of PRD.

Please, ask your basis administrator.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Fernando,

Did u get any solution for ur problem Even i m getting the same issue. Smartform is been moved to QA system , but the problem is it is not generating funcion module. Please share the solution with me. It will be greatful ..

Kinldy do it.

Thanks,

SR

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

have you passed the formname in ssf_funtion_module_name and replaced that thing in call function name. Save it and activate it. Then release it and transport it.

The problem is due to the fact that the function /1bcdwb/ssf---- is present in development but not in production or quality. so do it like this

DATA: fm_name TYPE rs38l_fnam.

CALL FUNCTION 'SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME'

EXPORTING

formname = 'ZCREDITOR_ACCOUNT_STATEMENT2'

• VARIANT = ' '

• DIRECT_CALL = ' '

IMPORTING

FM_NAME = fm_name

• EXCEPTIONS

• NO_FORM = 1

• NO_FUNCTION_MODULE = 2

• OTHERS = 3

IF sy-subrc <> 0.

• MESSAGE ID SY-MSGID TYPE SY-MSGTY NUMBER SY-MSGNO

• WITH SY-MSGV1 SY-MSGV2 SY-MSGV3 SY-MSGV4.

ENDIF.

CALL FUNCTION fm_name

EXPORTING

• ARCHIVE_INDEX =

• ARCHIVE_INDEX_TAB =

• ARCHIVE_PARAMETERS =

• CONTROL_PARAMETERS =

• MAIL_APPL_OBJ =

• MAIL_RECIPIENT =

• MAIL_SENDER =

• OUTPUT_OPTIONS =

• USER_SETTINGS = 'X'

detail = s_detail

cover = s_cover

date_low = s_budat-low

date_high = s_budat-high

days = s_date

print_date = l_date

auditor = l_aud

• IMPORTING

• DOCUMENT_OUTPUT_INFO =

• JOB_OUTPUT_INFO =

• JOB_OUTPUT_OPTIONS =

tables

it_kna1 = it_lfa1

it_spgl = it_spgl

• EXCEPTIONS

• FORMATTING_ERROR = 1

• INTERNAL_ERROR = 2

• SEND_ERROR = 3

• USER_CANCELED = 4

• OTHERS = 5

IF sy-subrc <> 0.

• MESSAGE ID SY-MSGID TYPE SY-MSGTY NUMBER SY-MSGNO

• WITH SY-MSGV1 SY-MSGV2 SY-MSGV3 SY-MSGV4.

endif.

Former Member
0 Kudos

before moving from one server to another ........u need to validate u r smartform functionmodule with [ '/'] ..................

reward points helpful...................

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Re-check whether your smartform is active or not.

Regards,

SaiRam