cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBP_CHECK_USERS level 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We changed a position of an employee in transaction ppoma_bbp (drug and drop). We discovered that the users has inconsistencies and after we ran transaction BBP_CHECK_USERS (using level 2) we get a message saying "user cannot be repaired because of open shopping carts"

We have the problem in a production system. We need to know which is the cause of the problem. Does anyone know???

How do we avoid to happen this error in the future ? and How can we solve this issue?

Thanks for the help,

Pablo.-"

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ohh.. sorry. I´m in SRM 4.0, and running the report is impossible to us, since there are open SCs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes you are quite right... It's not recommended to make changes to existing org structure using PPOMA_BBP, until it becomes really necessary.. otherwise these issues are quite common...

"It´s not recommended to change a user positions if there are open SCs. If you change a position while there are open SC, you will get inconsistencies always."

For goods recipient, requestor changes, Try do this using standard transaction BBPMAININT (Manage Business partner)

Anyway, what i recommended is that repair the user if possible.. and let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Altud,

First of all thanks for all the information. Let me clarify the situation

1- A user was moved in PPOMA_BBP

2- There were SC opened.

3- A message appeared telling that we should repair the user with BBP_CHECK_USERS , using level 2.

4- We ran BBP_CHECK_USERS but a message appeared saying: "user cannot be repaired because of open shopping carts"

So, my conclusions are (please tell me if I´m wrong)

a- It´s not recommended to change a user positions if there are open SCs. If you change a position while there are open SC, you will get inconsistencies always.

b- If you have done (our case) you cannot run BBP_CHECK_USERS since you have open SCs. So, you have to list all opened SC of the inconsistent user and then change the recipient and requester. After doing that, you will be able to run the report (BBP_CHECK_USERS )

I hope I have understood ...

If you have a program to change the recipient and requester of SC, I´ll really appreciate!

Thanks again.

Pablo.-

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Which SRM version are you using ?

<b>First log out from Shopping cart for this user and see incase there are no active users except you in the system using SM04 transaction.</b>

In users_gen transaction, you have option to repair the user.

<u>If you are in SRM 4.0, please use transaction BBP_CHECK_USERS and correct the user using the repair level 2. If you still cannot follow, let me know and i can guide your further !</u>

<b><u>Related links -></u></b>

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul