cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return delivery not possible for configurable material

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am really sorry but our problem is in return delivery with configurable material.We are creating the return sales order for configurable material and giving the value(charac./wt etc)without reference and when we are creating the delivery the qty is is not displaying in the delivery document and giving error as '0' qty. is available for the material.

Kindly tell me where can i do the configuration/customisation setting

When the Material Quantities are Entered in Return Sales Order, system confirms it. But While Making Outbound Delivery, System shows 0 qty.is available for that

Material ( Error Message No VL150 )and because of this Delivery is not getting Created.

Base Unit of Material is tON.

I have checked stock in MMBE and MD04, There its showing .I also checked for Min. Delivery quantity in Mat. Master , Its 0.

There is No Delivery Block at Header as well as Schedule Line Levels.

Delivery Date is in Future.

I am not getting, Why System not Taking up Quantity in Delivery.

pls help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not sure why you are creating return order without reference to the sales order.

If you create return order with reference to the sales order then the system would be able to identify the batch number for the configurable material for which the original delivery was created and it should be able to create return delivery for the same.

The '0' quantity error message should be gone by creating the return order with reference to the sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are getting the same problem also when we are creating the return sales order with reference to sales order.We have also done the setting at item level in copying control giving the value as 'C'(copy config/automatically fixed),so the item is copying but while creating the delivery the error is coming '0' Qty is available for the material.

But we are not getting any problem in std.(normal) material.

Former Member
0 Kudos

any idea

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per your query, when you the return order with return delivery, system not check weather it is normal material or config material, just check the delivery settings weather your delivey type is return delivery or not and also check weather document category in return delivery type is R or not.

Rewards if it helps

Rgds

Gautam

Former Member
0 Kudos

return delivery type is T there but when i am putting R there it is not allowing.it is giving error as item categories 7,J,T and G are provided for deliveries