cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apache as a reverse proxy for E-recruiting

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are trying to use apache as a reverse procy for e-recruting. The call to the web proxy is being forwareded correctly but whereas if the page is opened directly on the e-recruiting box it opens a page with a bsp generated logon screen, when using the portal it generates a window dialog for logon and i the get the following message :

BSP Exception: Das Objekt sap/bc/bsp/sap/hrrcf_start_int/sap/bc/bsp/sap/hrrcf_start_int/application.do in der URL /sap/bc/bsp/sap/hrrcf_start_int/sap/bc/bsp/sap/hrrcf_start_int/sap/bc/bsp/sap/hrrcf_start_int/application.do?sap-client=100&sap-language=EN&BspClient=100&BspLanguage=EN&rcfSpId=0003&rcfContext=LMUGEN ist nicht gültig.

Has anyone done apache as a proxy for e-recruting who can share an example or offer any advice?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

norbert_sieker
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Richard,

you can take this link as a starting point: /people/sap.user72/blog/2006/04/18/the-reverse-proxy-series--part-32-apache-as-a-complex-reverse-proxy

In your case it seems to me that "/sap/bc/bsp/sap/hrrcf_start_int" gets concatenated 2 more times in your URL than it should.

That looks like a loop resp. an apache directive which gets executed too often.

regards, Norbert

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm still having problems. Does anyone have a working reverse proxy file (prefrably for erecruiting but I guess portal is exactly the same) that they can share?

Thanks.