cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Including Inbound and Outbound Interfaces to Business System

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Iam new to SAP XI, but have expierence in webMethods EAI Tool.

Iam developing a sample interface to pick and put a file in SAPXI itself and for this have created the Interface(data type,mesg typ , mesg inetface , mappin and interface) in Repository.

Now to pick and put file what setting should have to do in Directory.

I have added a Business Service, but it is not listing the Component which was created by me from SLD (only standard component versions which came along with SAPXI are listed). Because of this the interface (inbound and outboound) which was created in my component is not listed.

Can any one help me with this.

Also can you suggest an devleopment doc to refer.

Thanks

Vinod

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nilesh

under RBW-AdapterEngine-status only the below tabs are available:

Repeat Ping, Repeat Self-Test, Security Achiving, Message Archiving, Adapter Monitoring .

I cannot see the CC monitoring?

mean time I will check the thread link you sent .

Thanks

VInod

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nilesh

I donot see File adapter, only one JPR adapter is shown

What could be wrong ??

Pls note: the server xi is newly installed, and Iam the first to work on it.

Thanks

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Click in RunTimeWork Bench...

1. On Next screen click on Component Monitoring

2. On next screen click on "Display"

3. On next screen click on Adapter Engine under Integration server.

after the above steps click on the "Communication channel monitoring" button --> this will open another page here select the sender communication channel for the file adapter which you created from the drop down list and click on "use filter" --> In the table you should be able to see the msg processing information for your sender adapter. Also, just check in the same page, if your sender file adapter is started in the first place.

Cheer's

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

Check out this thread..

Also check OSS Note : 764176 - Error in XI due to inconsistent SLD contents

This note provides a lot of information, but may not be enough. Carry out the following checks:

check that the CPACache works ok

check that sxi_cache works ok

check that sxi_cache->goto-->AE Cache shows an entry for the adapter engine

check the roles for the service users, especially xidiruser

Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello

Thanks to all , specially to SAN for providing the doc in belowlink.

I followed as it is given in the below link ,but the file is not being picked from the in folder. I also tried with ftp, but not working.

<a href="https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/xi/flatFILETOFLATFILE&">File - XI - File</a>

How to check where the problem is lying, I mean can the program be debugged so that it can be monitored from the file pick , mapping and put the converted file to another folder.

Thanks

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

You can check your CC status in RWB( Run Time Workbench)...

Click in RunTimeWork Bench...

1. On Next screen click on Component Monitoring

2. On next screen click on "Display"

3. On next screen click on Adapter Engine under Integration server.

4.You will see button Adapter Monitoring under tab "Status". click on it,

5.On next pop-up screen click on "File" under your server details.

6.You can see your file adapter status here.

Let us know if it is red / green.. if it is red then copy paste the error message.

Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vinod,

If you r using business service then u have to add the outbound message interface and inbound message interface in the Business services.

For sender business service u add ur outbound message interface that u have created in IR

similerly for receiver business service u add ur inbound message interface that u have created in IR.

Regards

biplab

Former Member
0 Kudos

In your Business service page you will multiple tabs -->inbound, outbound and so on. you will have to mention the interfaces which you have created in IR here. so that you can select them going forward while defining your scenario.

Cheer's

santhosh_kumarv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Follow this wiki <a href="https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/xi/flatFILETOFLATFILE&">File - XI - File</a>

It has the SLD configurations.

Regards

San

there is a Way.