cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Movement type error in Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys

I have an issue here at my client's location.

When a return/replacement order(ZRE) is created, it generates a delivery document(LR) automatically and picks movement type 657(puts stock in blocked area) but the client's requirement is to set it for movement type 551(scrapping). I have checked the comfig but am unable to locate the place to make the change.

Will it be in SPRO> Material Management> Inventory Management and Physical Inventory> Movement Types> Copy, change mov types.

please suggest

Will reward points.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To solve your querry do the following:

- Use t-code VA02 and enter the order no. created (ZRE order). Now go to main menu GOTO> Item-> Schedule Lines. Here you can see the Delivery date for the item and also the Schedule line category determined by the system for e.g DN.

Now use T-code VOV6 and select Schedule line category as "DN" and view details. Here you can see the movement type 657 Here you can change the same to the required one that is 551.

Now again create a new Returns order and delivery.

This will solve your issue.

REWARD if it helps you!!

Regards,

Ajinkya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajinkya

I was able to assign 551 on to the DN scheduleline category and it was getting determined but the issue is that when i am processing delivery i am getting an error "Update control of Movement type is incorrect (551 X X _ L)"

Do you have any suggestion on this one.

Would appreciate your response on this!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Double click on the error message and check the further description given by the system. For any correction, use [OMJJ] -> select your movement type and you would have an updating control tab.

Regards

NP

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

part of this is solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its leading to an error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Movement type can be changed in the Schedule Line Configuration screen. Check what is schedule line category in the return order and use VOV6.

Regards

NP