cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Related to System Landscape of XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

I have a query related to the structure of system landscape of XI in the implementation project .

<b>Do we create two clients for Development and QAS on the test system or we create just one client for Development and QAS ?</b>

Thanks & Regards

Prabhat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prahat,

one SLD for two or three system is enough. Anyway u can have one SLD for every system. If u choose that alternative u can test transporting (targets) and u see only real systems at Q or P system and not all the test ****. Only one SLD is finally easier. So ur decision.

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Udo ,

Thanks for the information but my question is somewhat related to client's creation on XI server .

As we know Development , Quality and Production sytem exists in normal system landscape .

Now I am putting Development and Quality on one XI server and Production on the another .

Keeping this in mind <b>do I need to create 2 client's for Development and Quality or we should simply create one client on XI server which will work as development as well as quality client</b> ?

Thanks in Advance

Prabhat

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ooops Prabhat,

i m sorry. First read, than write, wasn t that the right sequence?

Ok, I work already in some (smaller) projects where development and quality XI was only one system and also only one client. No problems. I dont see a reason for a second client, the most development is anyway in the java stack.

Regards,

Udo

Answers (0)