cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITS Service Test Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

In the development server here I created a custom service in SICF . Activated it ... and attached it in a transport .

this zhr_cat2 is a wrap up to transaction - cat2.

when i test the service .. I get the cat2 first screen on webgui.

I have transported the developments to our tst system .

when i check.. the service created is fine .. its activated as well.. but when i test the service I get the below message .

unfotunately i dont get any explaination of error in sm21 as well..

does anyone have any idea ?

Error when processing your request

What has happened?

The URL http://cap-prd-sap1.capita.zone:/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/zhr_cat2 was not called due to an error.

Note

The following error text was processed in the system PRD : System error

The error occurred on the application server cap-prd-sap1_PRD_00 and in the work process 0 .

The termination type was: ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

SYSTEM-EXIT of program SAPLCATS

What can I do?

If the termination type was RABAX_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination in the system PRD in transaction ST22.

If the termination type was ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination on the application server cap-prd-sap1_PRD_00 in transaction SM21.

If the termination type was ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can search for more information in the trace file for the work process 0 in transaction ST11 on the application server cap-prd-sap1_PRD_00 . In some situations, you may also need to analyze the trace files of other work processes.

If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator.

Error code: ICF-IE-http -c: 400 -u: P95001286 -l: E -s: PRD -i: cap-prd-sap1_PRD_00 -w: 0 -d: 20070912 -t: 105123 -v: ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE -e: System error

HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error

Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when Iread your posting, I saw the line

'If the termination type was ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can search for more information in the trace file for the work process 0 in transaction ST11....'

Great idea? Isn't it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got a abort_message_state for which I checked the other tcode