cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login issue---User Authentication Filed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

I have installed XI system(ABAP & Java stacks) and i have created a 800 client and created user xiuser and gave sap_all profile and wheni try to login to portal using Tcode "sxmb_ifr" it's taking me to the portal home page and when i login to create SLD asks for UID and Pass i gave xiuser and password then it says User authentication failed. Kiindly help me to fix this issue guys.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys

Vishal/ naveen am using client 800 and i created dialog user but still am facing this problem guys..kindly help me what to do..its strange to me...awaiting your replies guys..

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys still i am facing the same error. I have checked all the issues which you guys have asked me to check and everything is fine but still am facing the problem.Kindly help me how to proceed.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

frank,

do u mind creating a dialog user and then tryin on both the stacks?

ie a user like ur "employee id"..

regards,

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Vishal i found and made some changes will let you guys know whether my problem solved r not.

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Guys for your replies, i cannot find the Exchange profile..kindly help

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

Frank,

1.What client of ABAP stack are you using?

2.Now make sure that you have the same client in the Exchange Profile.

3.If it is a NW2004s system, go to http://host:java_port/index.html > User Management > Configuration > ABAP System <b>tab</b>, make sure that you have the correct client there.

reg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

did you try loggin into abap stack??? (SAP_Logon)

regards

krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frank,

Check the port in the Exchange profile for IR..

Hope it helps..

Kumar.S

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can u access this

http://server:j2eeport/rep

Make sure if u r using the hostname, then u have made an entry in host file

Regards,

Prateek