cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to replicate vendor text from SRM to ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to replicate vendor text from SRM to ECC, ineed to relicate first 256 characters of this text into ECC

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the following thread :

https://forums.sdn.sap.com/click.jspa?searchID=5190014&messageID=3097327

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI yann thanks for the reply could you tell me the source code of 'Z_EBP_PO_READ_TEXT' u used in the badi

were is the vendor text present in srm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can simply use the FM "'BBP_PD_PO_GETDETAIL" to get the value for Vendor text entered in SRM for the particular PO.The text will be fetched in table e_longtext .

BR,

Disha.

<b>Pls reward points for useful answers.</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi disha thanks for the reply but the Fm u suggested is present inSRm but i need to use this text in ECC?is there any way where i can up get the vendor text into ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create a Zcopy of the FM "BBP_PD_PO_GETDETAIL" and make this RFC enabled so that it can be called from R/3. Then just pass the PO number (whcih will be available in R/3 also) from R/3 to this FM and get the details from SRM system in the R/3 BADI.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there any way we can automatically transfer the vendor text when the PO is replicated to backend?

Former Member
0 Kudos

its very difficult to make azcopy of this as no structure in that bapi exists in ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to create a Z FM in <b>SRM</b> which is RFC enabled and use the same logic as in the Std FM "BBP_PD_PO_GETDETAIL" to get the PO details.Try to use a commom BAPi which is used in both R/3 as well as SRM.Then in R/3 BADI,call this Z FM by passing the PO no.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Answers (0)