cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg: Communication Channel Template

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i have done file to file scenario using communication channel template.

What i understood from that is

i created Communication channel Template in IR, and in ID part also then

The sender agreement,receiver agreement,interface determination, receiver determination generated automatically.

is it the only use for Communication channel Template?

Is there any chance to import the Communication channel Template from IR to ID?

Regards,

Ajay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ajay,

Yes this the only use.CCT is the template i.e. its a guide which tells how CC will be in ID.

to better understanding see sachin's weblog..in part 2..... u r doub't will be clear....

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/profile/2007/05/11/fileToIDOC&

regards

biplab

<i>***Reward with points if it helps you</i>

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<i>i created Communication channel Template in IR, and in ID part also then

The sender agreement,receiver agreement,interface determination, receiver determination generated automatically.</i>

Incorrect. If u r using Integration Scenario, only then these ID objects could be created automatically.

The use of CC template is to reuse the mappings in case same type of mappings need to be used across several maps.

In ID u just have options to select these CC template while configuring the scenarios. It cannot be imported in ID.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you want to create multiple communication channels with some identical configuration data, you should use a communication channel template.

check this

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/bd/6af766076e384ebdce621d25161184/content.htm

regards

krishna

former_member192892
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay..

When you create Integration Scenario in IR, you'll assign communication channel templates during each corresponding floe in your scenario.

Now in ID you can run the wizard and here the communication channels will get created according to the communication channel template that you have used...

Thanks

Varun