cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frineds,

Currently i am working on invoice(preprinted form) in smart form but its size is not standard size, so I created sarepate page format of sizes 383 mm width and

305 mm height.

Now if i give print out it is printing in portrait format ( not landscape format) .

can any one please suggest me.

regards,

desha.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try increasing width of main window to maximum size, check whether it works... if dimentison is more then the page while activating it will say that window size exceeded your page size.

Regards,

SaiRam

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Desha,

I think the trouble lies with ur printer settings .......just to confirm try taking the printout of any other form which is in landscape format.If u still have the same trouble means printer settings needs to be adjusted. Generally ,it doesnt happen that if you have designed the form with landscape attributes.......it would fit into a portrait format.I will give you an error while activation.And as per the replies out here I can see that every possible option has been tried.......so check the printer settings.

Regds

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

thanks for all yr replies i will try and come back.

regards,

desha

Former Member
0 Kudos

before printing make sure with window alignments in form painter ..............do the alignments as per u r requirement ......

reward points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

In print preview i am getting correctly, but in printer i am getting output in portait format

messier31
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just to confirm, you have also selected the orientation to landscape in page format...right ?

messier31
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Double click <b>page node</b>. not the form attributes and select lanscape attributes.

This should solve your problem.

Enjoy SAP.

Pankaj Singh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes

regards,

desha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

I have given landscape format only, but also it is printing in portrait format.

messier31
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just to confirm.. So have done following :-

1. Create custom page fromat. with orientation landscape.

2. Assigned page format to smartform. (In output option of from attributes node)

3. Selected lanscape attribute for page (in output option of page node)

If yes to all then, I guess it should work.

Enjoy SAP.

Pankaj Singh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have assigned all this, in print preview i am getting correctly, but in print i am getting in portrait format

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi desha,

Just check if u have Form attributes ->Output Options ->page Format ->Any

and set ur dimension 383 mm and 305 mm respectively..

Page->Output Option->landscape..

It shud work

Reemz

messier31
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

ok... Change the setting of printer in windows from potrait to lanscape.

right click youre printer icon and click proserties .... thier change theorientation in finishing on preferences button..

Enjoy SAP.

Pankaj Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reem,

I have applied all that, but also it is not working.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok desha...

if thats the case ..u need to check the printer settings..if its portrait set..check with ur basis guy

Regards,

Reema.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Click on the page ,then go to Output Options and select landscape and save.

Reward points

Regards,

Reema.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reema,

I am using in landscape format in page, but also it is printing in portrait format.

regards,

desha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

See width >300mm and height >300 is quiet not possible..please compile ur smartform and check for errors....i tried this dimension for the main window of the page....so when i used dimension with 250 i got a landscape format

Reema.