cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartform For PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on a Smartform for the PO. We have a requirement to print the INFO RECORD PO TEXT on the form. I am able to print the hard coded texts on the form, but the problem comes when we have to print the standard texts on the form. I have written an INCLUDE statement for the Standard Text in the PO. When I write this statement as command no text is getting printed in the print preview of the form and when I write this statement as continuous text then I am getting the complete include statement in the print preview of the form.

My required is to get the appropriate Standard Text on the Form.

Please suggest some solution for this.

Thanks & Regards,

Ankur Sharma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ankur,

If you want to avoid hard coding texts in forms, use include text or text module.

First create your own text in tcode SO10.

Second in the text node, choose the text type as Include Text and give the details of text what you have created in SO10 like Text name , Text ID, etc.

IN print preview it will show the text.

Reward Points if useful.

Regards,

Sarathy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ankur,

Could you please tell me how did u create the smartform for PO as even i need to create a Smart form for a Standard PO and make certain changs to it.

Kindly reply asap.

Thanks,

Riya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess you are writing the include command in the text element

like 'include......'

Since u are using a smartform you can create an include node directly like any other node.

First create a text element

then in general attributes choose its type as include text

fill name in text name

object in text object

and id in text id

etc etc