Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plz ans this qtns

Former Member
0 Kudos

what r space critical objects?

in which instant u will cancel a job?

how to find out current table size?

does OSS users have special permissions?

what software is required to connect SAP in a prasentation server?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ragava,

what r space critical objects?->space critical objects occur when the next extent size for an object (table,index, etc.) is greater than the max contiguous free space in the tablespace.

in which instant u will cancel a job?-> sm37

how to find out current table size?->DB02

does OSS users have special permissions?-> yes

what software is required to connect SAP in a prasentation server?U need to have an oss connection t-code oss1

Regards,

Jafer

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

how to trace out process ID in diff operating sys?

what is basis consultant role in SAP?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

1)you can check the process in task manager in windows and in UNIX with the command "ps -ef | grep -i dw"

2) To maintaing the servers.

Regards,

Chandra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ragava,

You can trace out process ID(PID) in windows from taskmanager --->processes, this will disclose the details.

In case of UniX root>ps ax( not exatly sure, it's been long since i touched Unix OS).

Basis Consultant role in SAP is right from the installation of SAP application to monitoring, alpplying additional patches/packages and complete caring of Backup like that.

Regards,

Hari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghava,

I want make small corrections to Jaffer's answer.

does OSS users have special permissions?- yes

Creating additional S-users, deleting licence, registering new system... like that. Every installation will have min. one super S- User and he will create additional S-Users as per requirement/policy.

what software is required to connect SAP in a prasentation server?

In your presentation server you need to install your GUI of latest version 7.1 or 6.40 . This GUI comes with three options Widows,Java and HTML.

Regards,

Hari.