cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy from production to Quality

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

As per the user requirement we need to copy Production area for Co. code 300 & 325 & place it in the quality area to enable us to do some FA related testings.

How can I copy this particular company codes & all the data releted to them from production to quality system? Please suggest

Regards,

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

As far as i aware there's no way to do a system copy with only certain company codes... just do a full system copy of production to QA and do your testing at those company codes.

Regards

Juan

Please reward with points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Jaun,

Thanks for reply,

As far as I know the client copy is a big activity, till date I never do this. But if only client copy is the solution then I have to do this.

I have some queries such as is it required system downtime & what are the steps to copy client from production to quality.

Regards,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rajesh ,

Yes ! Client copy is ease solution for your requirement ( Remote Client copy or client export inport .

In your case I will recommend you to execute the task in weekend .

please check the attached thread on Client copy :

Regards ,

Santosh Karadkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaun & Santosh,

Thanks for reply & helping me.

If the client copy is the only solution then can you tell me how much time it required? At present we have 90 users in production system & I don't have the exact idea of size of the data. Is there any T code or tool by means of which I know the exact size of data to be import while copying the client from production to quality system. Also, I want to know how much space is required on quality system?

Regards,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rajesh ,

Please check answer of your question is already posted in forum .

Check url :

Regards ,

Santosh

Answers (0)