cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picking

Former Member
0 Kudos

My problem is that i want the picking quantity to be automatically determined in the delivery document based on the delivery quantity selected, rather than manually entering.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

in copy control u can be set,

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

<b>IMG-logistics execution-shipping-picking-define relevant item categories</b>. Here select your item category say <b>TAN</b>. In front of that <b>remove the tick</b> and save. Now whenever you go in <b>VL01N</b> to create the delivery the system will <b>grey out the pick qty field</b>. That means the delivery qty itself will be the pick qty. Directly do the PGI.

Reward points if solution helps.

Regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is working out.For some part nos. we do picking through warehouse management. If i choose not relevant for picking will my ware house management will work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can we do this in default quantity in item proposal.

is this usefull or not i dont know but we can do default item and quantity.fo that T-code is VA51

hope this will helps you

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to --> Logistics Execution --> Shipping --> Picking --> Define Relevant Item Categories -

> do not tick (the item category is not relevant for picking).

since there is no warehouse management picking is not required. while creating delivery there is no need to give picking quantity.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

goto

img-logistsics execution-shippingpicking---lean wm

check here

lean ware house doesnt require full configuration like wm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tks for your reply. But my question is not to default the picking location in the delivery. My question is to default the delivery quantity and pick quantity. Further the leam wm calls for the ware house view in the material master which is not required for us. Hence this cannot be applied.

Former Member
0 Kudos

try with lean ware house management

Former Member
0 Kudos

what is lean warehouse

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

for this u have to assign ware house and do transfer order LT03 then picking will be done automatically

regards

]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ware house management not required for us

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pooja,

The better option would be to use the picking list outputs. [EK00].

Here are the steps:

1. Using transaction V/34, create an output say ZK00 [in case u want customised], else one can use EK00.

2. Next with transaction V/23, set the picking list for ur shipping point.

3. In the shipping point [IMG-Enterprise structure-Defination-Logistics execution-define shipping point], the field Pick confirmation should be set as 'A'.

4. Finally using transaction, 'VP01SHP', set the device as to where the picking list is to be printed. [this is magic transaction, don't try to find the same in SAP menu]

Now when the delivery would be created, picking would be done automatically and the picking list will also be printed.

Regards,

Gauravjit.

Ps: Don't forget to reward points to helpful resolutions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply. I checked for EK00 in v/34 but this is not found. Ours is 4.7 version. Is this not applicable for this version.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pooja,

t.code for EK00 is v/38

Regards

Ali

valentin_catalin2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pooja,

Solution proposed by Gauravjit should work fine (and yes, corect transaction for point 1 is v/38).

I will also add some clarifications:

- quantity for picking is modified automatically by program which is default assigned to output type EK00 - RVADEK01; so if you want a ZK00 you should use the same program or copy that program and modify it.

- In transaction V/23 you should set the time for printing to 4 for send immediately when delivery is saved.

Also, if you want just to modify the quantity for picking without printing anything you should copy that program used for EK00 and adjust it not to print anything and assign value 8 - Special function to field "Message transmission medium" in V/23 (you should get help from an ABAP for changing the program).

BR,

Valentin

Former Member
0 Kudos

as suggested, the said configuration is done. But still i am not finding in VL02n the picking quantity automatically reflecting. It still calls for entering Manually in the VL02n. I even tried the option in the Edit - Copy pick quantity as Delivery Quantity'. Is there any field to be checked up .