cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access sequence in condition type PR00

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In access sequence PR02 of condition type proo, access number 10 a standard table has been created with Customer/material with release status and in access number 15 a table has been created with Sales org./Distr. Chl/Customer/Incoterms/Material.The second access is created to change the price in case incoterm is indicated in the sale order.But, when sale order is created the system pulls the price of access 10 and when the incoterm is changed as per access 15 it is not pulling the price maintained in the condition records.But, when I take out the exclusion indicater from the access 10 then both the prices are flowing.Hence, my requirement is that the price should flow the moment I change the incoterm in the sale order.

R.Mahalik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajib Mhalik,

In your case the access which you have put the tables creating problem to the system to pull up the price. Standard rule is that you should place the tables in acesss sequence as most specific to generic.

Here you need to palce the table which is created with <b>Sales org./Distr. Chl/Customer/Incoterms/Material</b> before the combination of <b>Customer/material with release status</b>. For example place the first one at step 5. This will solve your problem.

Regards

Ali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ali.It worked.

R.Mahalik

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rectify whether the Condition Record exists for the condition type, Try with change sequence of condition table

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have maintained the condition record for the changed incoterm then definately you should get the item price accordingly. Check yours condition records.

Secondly the exclusive indicators are required, dont remove those.

regards

pradeep