cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lock Tranport Request

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Gurus,

i want to lock some of the Requests which have been already released from dev and are adjusted in Import queue of qas. I dont want to delete them bcoz may be in future consultants can ask for those to be imported..

off course i m not miser in givin points..

thanks

zeeshan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zeeshan,

There is as such no method for locking a transport request to avoid the transport. You can leave it in the queue and transport it as and when required. If the Transport Request are sensitive and you want to secure it from not getting transported. You can follow a round about. You can simply delete the request from the queue, as it will not be in the Queue, there is no chance of a accidental transport. When you need this to be transported, you can add the request manually and go ahead with the transport.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Sanujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zeeshan,

You can simply move the cofile from cofiles directory and datafile from data directory of those change requests and keep them in a different directory.

Then there is no problem of accediantal transport or lose of request for feature user.

Regards,

Chandra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think, Sanujeet is on right track, Just delete the transport request from th queue and if at all you need deleted request back in the queue go to Extras --> Other Requests --> Add.

Jay

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Zeeshan,

As far as i know there's no such thing as locking transport requests... you either transport them or leave them on the queue for future use.

regards

Juan