cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to print the standard SMARTFORM by using NACE.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have copied the standard smartform in to ZFORM now i need to know that how to attach it to NACE and the in which tcode i have excute the same. kindly provide me all the steps.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go through the below steps...

Goto Transaction NACE --> Select Application V1(Sales) --> Click on Output Types --> Select the output type as BA00 (as generally BA00 is the output type associated with Sales Order ) --> Double click on the Processing Routines folder on the left and it will display the Form name and the corresponding driver programs name.

Rough example

Close the thread if your question is answered and reward points to all useful answers.

Regards,

Sairam

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello sir,

thnks for answer but the process u have provided me is fine i need to work for a Purchase order i have done the same proceedre for PO now i need to know the further proceedure that how to see the print out of this purchase order now.

what i did is i have attached the copy of standard smart form i.e ZFORM to the NACE now facing problem in excuting it (to see display).

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

GOTO Tcode ME22N and give your order number and Click on PRINT PREVIEW..

It will display your form output..

Regards,

SaiRam

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank u so much everyone.

my problem is solved.

ANSWERS were helpfl.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

go on this path

NACE->EF->OUTPUT TYPE->SELECT NEU->DOUBLE CLICK ON PROCESSING ROUTINE->HERE U GIVE NAME OF YOUR SMART FORM AND U ALSO MUST GIVE NAME OF YOUR Z PROGRAM NAME.OR ANY OTHER PROGRAM NAME.

then after check in me22 and show print priview.

I hope it will helpful.

Rewards if Helpful.

messier31
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

<b>1.</b> In transaction NACE select application and then select click on the output button on the application toolbar.

<b>

2.</b> Select you output type which you will be using and click procesing routine.

<b>3.</b> Enter your smartform name in smartform textbox.

<b>4</b>. Enter thr program name in the program text box. This is the program through which you are calling your samrtform funtion module.

<b>5.</b> finally in the form routine enter the routine from where the processing will start in program mentioned above.

Hope this helps you.

Enjoy SAP.

Pankaj Singh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to me22n, .Press messages tab and fill the communication parameters and save it. Then press the print preview to display the output.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to NACE.ask functional in which application it will be under eg. for invoice V3(billing), for purchase order(EF). Press that application , a screen will open then press output procedures. There program name, sapscript name( change the form to zform) you have to attach. Then depending on transaction you give the document no and check the output

Regards,

Mallick