cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One sender and Multiple Receivers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on a File To File Scenario, where I have one sender file and I need to send it to various receivers.

{ The scenario is similar to Common Information mails that we generally get in our mail box. Say you need to alert everyone with some message. However here it is the File adapter}.

I have tried to do this using:

1 sender communication channel

2 receiver communication channels,

1 Sender agreement

2 Receiver Agreements

1 Receiver Determination

and 2 Interface Determinations.

However one of the receivers has received the message and for the other MONI shows "Scheduled for Outbound Processing".

I would like to know if this scenario is possible with one single input file, and if possible whats the mistake in my approach.

Regards,

Kartik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kartik,

Your approach is correct,

P.S: you will have 2 diffrent message and interface mappings

There must be some error in adapter configuration,

Regards,

Sushil H.

Former Member
0 Kudos

since scheduled for outbound processing check smq1. double click on the entry which might give u more details

in the monitor which is the last step that has been executed

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kartik

refer this thread discuss the same error

Thanks !!!

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes it is possible.

You can add multiple receivers in your receiver agreement.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/43/a513f2632c332ce10000000a11466f/content.htm

Did u do the same?

<i>However one of the receivers has received the message and for the other MONI shows "Scheduled for Outbound Processing".</i>

>>>

go to SXMB_ADM -> Queue and register all your queues.

Also do a check in SMQR tcode.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

I have done the same. There is a problem with the receiver call adapter over here. It shows Error INTERNAL">HTTP_RESP_STATUS_CODE_NOT_OK</

I think both the inbound messages are in the same queue and because I get a red flag with the above error, I feel the second message is not being processed(because the moni shows Scheduled for Outbound Processing). I strongly feel so, because i have read the links u have sent and the procedure followed is the same.

Can you tell me if I am correct on the part that "Both the inbound message are in the same queue"?? Or are they in different queues?? Can we conclude that the error is only because of this??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am sorry, some error with my posting...let me put it again...

I have a receiver call adapter error :HTTP_RESP_STATUS_CODE_NOT_OK

I feel that the inbound messages are in the same queue and since the first one is not being processed because of the above error, the second message is not being processed.

Can some one tell me if I am correct in saying that both the inbound messages are in the same queue, and because the first one is not being executed the second one is not???

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes. it is possible that the messages could be in the same queue

Please follow the blog i mentioned in first reply.

Regards,

Prateek

santhosh_kumarv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to SMQ2,

delete the messages struck in the queue and activate the changes...

<a href="/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/29/xi-how-to-re-process-failed-xi-messages-automatically Failed Messages</a>

Regards

San

<a href=" to set the thread to solved when you have received a solution</a>

Where There is a <a href="https://www.sdn.sap.comhttp://www.sdn.sap.comhttp://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/weblogs/topic/16">blog</a> there is a Way.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First of all ur approach is correct with one single input file.

Watch the status of queues in smq2.

Use this

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/29/xi-how-to-re-process-failed-xi-messages-automatically

Regards,

Prateek