cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clarification Regarding SOAP adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When we use webservice. do we need to go for BUSINESS SERVICE or Third Party BUSINESS SYSTEM. Please anybody can me help me regarding this.

Thanks,

dhanush.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey

there is no set rule for that .until and unless ur doing a B2B scenario(which ur not doing)

simply create a third party business system in SLD and use that

Thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aamir,

Thans for your suggestion, i am using webservice witch is provided by some other client?, is this scenario is A2A r B2B? i am sending data from R3 to webservice and getting data from webservice to R3. please tell me is it A2A r B2B?

thanks

dhanush

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey

its A2A.just create Business system in SLD and use that

thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go thru this blog.

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/03/23/rfc--xi--webservice--a-complete-walkthrough-part-1 by Shabarish Vijayakumar

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/03/28/rfc--xi--webservice--a-complete-walkthrough-part-2 by Shabarish Vijayakumar

trouble shooting rfc/soap -

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2008/01/08/troubleshooting--rfc-and-soap-scenarios-updated-on-20042009 - search this to find all abt various parameters

Hope it helps..

Kumar.S

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can directly go for creating a Service.It will be faster.

Thanks

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

U can use any of the two in ur scenario. It would be easier and faster to create the Business Service directly in ID instead of creting Business system athen technical system and then importing it in ID

Regards,

Prateek