cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excessive Re-Acknowledgements Error??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am dealing with an issue where we are receiving an excessive number of re-acknowledgments that are not as a result of a sales order change registering in the change log.

I have search this forum but couldn't find anything related to it. Appreciate your help guys in solving this issue.

Thanks in Advance,

MD

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ajai,

thanks for your helpfull reply bro, but i couldn't figure out the background job because it is a printable programme when i execute, it doesn't show me the background job, is there any other way we can look at the background job ??then i can check the variants and follow the rest of the steps as u adviced.

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mohammad,

Firstly try to check in SM37 by giving the Program name in the field ABAP PRogram name. Provide wide range of selection in dates and other fields.

You should get the job list.

The other option to stop sending multple times is through Output type configuration.

go to V/30 and double click on the output type you are using.

There in the General data tab, you can see a check box "Multiple Issuing", It should be checked in your system, Uncheck it if you don't want to issue output mutiple times.

Hope one of these solutions should work out for you.

Regards,

Ajai.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked the programme and the script but there seems to be no change in it. can't figure out why it is printing re-acknowlegements with out any change in the log. But there is something in configuration of output type, dispatch time has been selected as ' send with periodically scheduled job' instead of ' send immediately'

Does anyone thinks these would be causing the problem.please reply.

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mohammad,

First of all let me make a point, you won't get acknowledgements unless you send some thing, right.

So you are sending the order changes to your customer multiple times and that's why you are receiving acknowledgements.

So check how the orders output is being sent to the customer.

Probably the Program RSNAST00 was scheduled periodically.

Check the variant of the program that the job is using, in the selection screen of that program the "send again" check box might be selected . This will process the output for the processed output types too.

If you un check this box it will not send the output multiple times.

To know which variant the Job is using check in SM37 transaction "Job Log".

Hope this solves your issue. Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Ajai.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

i am still waiting for yor help on this issue. appreciate some urgent response.

Thanks.