cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storage bin Z99 does not exist (check your entry)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

I am having a problem 'Storage bin Z99 does not exist (check your entry)'. I have added storage bin thru LS01N, and have customized in IMG. I am still getting this error when trying to stock upload MB1C. Could you please tell me what is the problem?

Thanks

Venky

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venky,

Did you create the interim storage bins? If not please create through LX20.

Check the Storage bin again LS02N. select the bin while raising the sock MB1C.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Thank you.

Regards,

Venky

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

when u do stock upload through mb1c, that time it does not go into your desired storage bin......

You can see your stock position which you uploaded using LS26...

Then to move the stocks to your bin which is Z99, you have to run the transaction LT10, give storage type as 998, and execute. Your stock will be in AUFNAHME, you can transfer it to your desire bin.......

Regards,

Noopur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Noopur,

Thank you for getting back. I have not uploaded stock. Here is the activity i have done. After creating my sales order, item. In VA02, I have tried to deliver. And as far as the stock upload and transfer, I have not done. As per your suggestion, i have gone to LS26 but when i give my plant, storage location, material, storage type, warehouse num. It gives a message ' No quants were selected'. Can you please guide me? I have no clue of what to do in WM with relation to SD. If you have any link or PDF that you can pass, should be also helpful.

my email id: howareyoudoing2@gmail.com

Thanks

Venky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I appreciate if anybody is willing to help me on this.

Thanks a lot

Venky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While creating a new bin, first you have to define that bin in IMG so that it appears in table T302, then you define the bin in LS01N.

If you have done these steps properly, and still facing the error then check the material which you are uploading as whether the storage type assigned to it in the view "warehouse management 1" in material master is same as the one to ehich you have assigned that storage bin.....

Hope this is of some help....

Reward, if helpful....

Regards,

Noopur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

T302 has only warehouse num, storage type, storage section. is it diff table which has storage bins? however, in WM2, i have storage type, warehouse # assigned but not storage bin number

Thanks

venky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys

Anybody who can tell me what needs to be done. I have tried to stock upload thru MB1c, but it gives an error 'storage bin does not exist'. But the storage bin is there. Can anybody guide me as i am new to SD and have configured sales hdr doc, item and reay to deliver items?

Thanks a million

Venky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Venky,

Check storage bin in Warehouse mgmt.

SPRO>LE>Warehouse mgmt>Master Data>Storage Bins.

Create interim storage bins in T.Code: LX20

Reward if helpful.

Regards,

Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priyanka,

This is how it looks for me in SPRO (r/3 4.7)

LE> WM> MAster data --> define field usage --> storage bin data and there is no IMG activity assigned (clock). Where exactly is it located to create storage bin?

Thanks

Venky