cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Path to object does not exist at jmsfactory default.trc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. I upgraded our BI and BI Portal to SP12. Everything worked fine. Then I started the BI integration as outlined in OSS note 917950 -> Setting up BEx Web - Problem analysis.doc and restarted the J2EE engine and now I have this error repeatedly in the default trace and I can't log into the visual admin as the j2ee_admin user. I get "error while connecting". But I can connect to the visual admin as myself. If I login to the BI portal as my self and click on user administration I get this error "A required service for the identity management user interface is not available. Contact your system administrator"

Here's the error as seen in the default trace file that keeps repeating.

#1.#0003BA21A6F5005C000000590000595B000439DE957600B4#1189528059902#com.sap.ip.collaboration.rtc#sap.com/irj#com.sap.ip.collaboration

.rtc.class com.sap.ip.collaboration.core.api.rtmf.core.RTMFMessaging.JMSPolling.startRunning()#J2EE_GUEST#0####d71a1250608111dcbcf70

003ba21a6f5#Thread[Thread-57,5,SAPEngine_Application_Thread[impl:3]_Group]##0#0#Error##Java###Exception in method: com.sap.engine.se

rvices.jndi.persistent.exceptions.NameNotFoundException: Path to object does not exist at jmsfactory, the whole lookup name is jmsfa

ctory/default/QueueConnectionFactory.

[EXCEPTION]

#1#com.sap.engine.services.jndi.persistent.exceptions.NameNotFoundException: Path to object does not exist at jmsfactory, the wh ole lookup name is jmsfactory/default/QueueConnectionFactory. at com.sap.engine.services.jndi.implserver.ServerContextImpl.getLastContainer(ServerContextImpl.java:261) at com.sap.engine.services.jndi.implserver.ServerContextImpl.lookup(ServerContextImpl.java:624) at com.sap.engine.services.jndi.implclient.ClientContext.lookup(ClientContext.java:344) at com.sap.engine.services.jndi.implclient.OffsetClientContext.lookup(OffsetClientContext.java:254) at com.sap.engine.services.jndi.implclient.OffsetClientContext.lookup(OffsetClientContext.java:271) at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:347) at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:347) at com.sap.ip.collaboration.core.api.rtmf.core.RTMFMessaging$JMSPolling.startRunning(RTMFMessaging.java:1238) at com.sap.ip.collaboration.core.api.rtmf.core.RTMFMessaging$JMSPolling.run(RTMFMessaging.java:1182) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534) Also, at the very beginning of the default trace file I see this error: ##0#0#Error##Java###A SecurityException was caught while attempting to retrieve user with Administrator rights in the fallback attem pt. The performed attempt was userCtx.getUserInfo(role.getRunAsIdentity(true)) but it ended with the following security exception : [EXCEPTION] #1#com.sap.security.core.server.userstore.UserstoreException: Could not get user null

##0#0#Error##Java###A SecurityException was caught while attempting to retrieve user with Administrator rights in the fallback attem

pt. The performed attempt was userCtx.getUserInfo(role.getRunAsIdentity(true)) but it ended with the following security exception :

[EXCEPTION]

#1#com.sap.security.core.server.userstore.UserstoreException: Could not get user null

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

problem solved. it was the configtool parameter ume.r3.connection.master.client. It was set to 000. I changed it to our productive client and the portal is working now.