cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message Mapping Help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Our scenarion is IDOC >Xi> FILE(csv), here each idoc contain one employee record , I am collecting all IDOCs as single xml file using xml port in R/3 and send that xml file to source folder . Now it is become a File>Xi>File , from there I will pick up this file and deliver in target ftp as single csv file.

Here i am getting mapping error for create multiple records in csv file, xml file having multiple IDOCs , IDOC message type is HRMD_A07.

My Target structure like this:

-

Header 1:1

field1 1:1

field2 1:1

Body 1:U

field1 1:1

field2 1:1

field3 1:1

which filed should I map to node "Body" , so that I could generate more records in target side according to xml file.

source side i didn't find any 1:U node , most of the nodes are 1:1.

Thanks,

PILearn

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey

i guess ur following the below blog

/people/stefan.grube/blog/2006/09/18/collecting-idocs-without-using-bpm

if u look at the comments in the bottom,there is a question asked by Bhavesh which is pretty much similar to what you are looking for,just read all the comments in the bottom.

you will get N number of <IDOC>tags in the XML file(N being the number of IDOC's you are collecting).

so you will map the <IDOC> tag of the sender to <Body>tag of receiver.

give this a try and let us know the outcome

Thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Amair..

Based on this weblog my scenario follows...let me try to map IDOC to Body...i will let you know result..

Regards..

PILearn

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Amair...

IDOC to Body field mapping is correct...I could able to generate more records in under body as well as csv file..

Thanks for your support and you got points fully...also thanks every body.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ur welcome:)

thanx

Aamir

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since your scenario is IDOC-XI-CSV each IDOC contains one employee record, you need adapt the BPM Collect pattern methodlogy. In the BPM loop we need define the no. of IDOCs to be collected and send it to the receiver as CSV file.

if u give your mail id, then I attach the scenario which contains the similar procedure and how this unbounded to be handled in the IDOC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks sudheer..

thsi is my id: ravipasupati@gmail.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not using any BPM here..I am collecting all IDOCs as single xml file and sending to FTP as csv format.

Thanks,

PILearn

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey

>>I am not using any BPM here..I am collecting all IDOCs as single xml file and sending to FTP as csv format.

is this in response to my answer or the other guys answer:)

thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Aamir..not for your reply..sorry.

Former Member
0 Kudos

oh no problem,just wanted to make sure i have understood your requirement correctly:)

Former Member
0 Kudos

PILern,

This is good approach if you want to avoid BPM. What is your source structure in XI? You cannot use Idoc structure as it is for source in SAP XI. You need to modify as per the file structure..and then you will have multiple body parts.

Nilesh