cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Control Area

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

When i create Customer, it will not shown the Credit Control Area in CMR in Billing Tab but when i display the same Customr in XD03 it shows the Credit Control area in Billing tab .

Can any one give me solution how i can maintain Credit Control Area in CMR?

I check the setting on OBD2 but it will not work.

Thx & Regards,

Pankaj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Pankaj,

Use T-Code :-OB20

i assume you are creating customer by XD01 so double Click on Create Customer (Centrally) and in that

double click on sales data.

in that you will find billing double click on that too..

in next window you will find "Hedging and credit contr. area" it must be suppressed so make it required or optional entry as per your requirement.

doing so will help to get CCA in XD01.

reward point if useful.

regards/ashu

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pankaj,

Do this-

IMG- Financial Accounting> Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable> Customer Accounts> Master Data>Preparations for Creating Customer Master Data--> Define Screen Layout per Activity (Customers).- select Create Customer (Centrally) and go to Details and Double click of SALES View after this Double Click on BILLING view-Here you will find credit control area-Make that as a reqrd enerty & save...

See if u are getting crdt cntrl area in XD03..

REWARD if this helps

Regds

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

can you elaborate more on your problem so that i can think of something.

regards/ashu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

If you want the Credit control area while creating the Customer master do the following settings:

SPRO> Financial Accounting> Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable> Customer Accounts> Master Data>Preparations for Creating Customer Master Data> Define Screen Layout per Activity (Customers). In this select "Create Customer (Centrally)" and go to Details and Double click of SALES View after this Double Click on BILLING view. Here you will see "Hedging and credit contr. area" .

Make it as REQ Entry.

Hope the above solves your querry.

REWARD if it helps you!!

Regards,

Ajinkya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In OBD2 put as mandatory for credit control area

OR ELSE TRY WITH XD99 AND INCLUDE TABLE NAME

Message was edited by:

SHESAGIRI.G

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

give the account group in OBD2 an put the hedging and risk management field as mandatory it will show the credit control area as mandatory along with payment gurantee procedure .

regards

sriram