cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refactoring logical RFC Destination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

does anybody know how to refactor the logical destination of a RFC model?

I created the model with logical destinations WD_META_DEST and WD_MODEL_DEST by mistake. Then I did a lot of model-to-context binding and other stuff. When I deployed the application I noticed that I should have used other logical destinations (lets say WD_META_ABC and WD_MODEL_ABC).

I´ve already changed the property modelInstance_defaultLogicalSystem in one of the generated proxy classes to WD_MODEL_ABC. After this change all proxy classes refer to this logical destination.

I´ve also changed "Web Dynpro References - JCO References" in project properties and the according entry in file .types in navigator view from WD_META_DEST to WD_META_ABC.

These changes were not sufficient.

Hope someone can help

Helmut

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Helmut ,

In the project , exapnd the models and select each modelclass and check the properties.

YOu can find the property "modelinstance_defaultLogicalsystem".

May be you can chage the destinations here also and try deploy &run .I am not sure !!!

Regards, Anilkumar

htammen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

reading the following sentence of my original post you could have seen that I´ve already done this.

I´ve already changed the property modelInstance_defaultLogicalSystem in one of the generated proxy classes to WD_MODEL_ABC. After this change all proxy classes refer to this logical destination.

Regards

Helmut

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Helmut

To change the JCO reference for the model you have created, Follow this link.

Regards

NagaKishore V

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't think this link is complete?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephen,

Refer the thread "How to change the JCO reference to an existing model"

Regards,

Santhosh.C

Answers (0)