Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storage Location Prompt (F4) Not Working

dean_hinson2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have added several storage locations in the extended attributes in PPOMA_BBP. However, when in the shopping cart, I cannot prompt for a list of values. The list of values display pop-up does not show nor does a 'No values found' pop-up show.

What did I miss? Oh, and yes I did a BBP_LOCATIONS_GETALL earlier.

Thank you in advance for any assistance.

Dean.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the following points:

-The storage location's plant is also affected to the user as an extended attribute

-The plant's company correponds to the user's company code (function tab at the company org level correctly filled)

-The logical system of the storage location corresponds to the log syst. where the following document (PO or PR) is to be created

Hope it helps.

Vadim

dean_hinson2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok, I moved the user id under the organization unit and it worked. Thanks.

I thought if I just added the plant in the extened attributes, then all would be fine but it looks like you either maintain both at the employee level or move the employee under the org unit where the values hav been maintained.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am having the same problem after Service Pack upgrade. Can you explain the steps you took to resolve the issue.

Basically when I go to Storage location in Shopping Cart Basic Data, the drop down is empty and when you click on .. it shows a new window with blank.

Thanks

Answers (0)