Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Backorder Processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am facing a problem in backorder processing

Let me explain the scenario

System shows available quantity as 100 quantity for some ‘x’ material, now I place order for 100 quantity for that material but the system confirms only 70 quantity when check the availability overview in co09 there was an open order for 30 quantity dated 2 years ago when I tried to do the backorder processing thru co06, the system doesn’t allow me to select that particular line it shows the error “please select the line that can be changed.”

I checked that order in va02 in that status for that material is showing completed that has been delivered and billed completely. I don’t know what to do now kindly guide me to solve this issue

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In that case, it can not come in open order qty..........

Regards,

Noopur

Former Member
0 Kudos

If it is showing as open order qty of 30 that means that it is assigned to an order but the order is not completely delivered i.e. goods issue is not done or some other thing.

If you want to cancel that order, so that 30 value comes into your stocks, you have to delete that order. For that first you have to delete the delivery using VL02n and then the order using VA02, once that order is deleted you will get that stocks for your use........

Regards,

Noopur

Former Member
0 Kudos

noopur

kindly see my quote in that i have clearly mentioned all the quantities have been delivered and billed completely.