Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal table in Smartforms

MarcinPciak
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi!

I know there are lots of similar topics on these forums, however non of them can help me.Here is what I have

In Global Definitions->Types

types:begin of t_absence,

begda type begda,

endda type endda,

awart type awart,

lgart type lgart,

abznr type abznr,

stdaz type stdaz,

KLBEW type PC20I-KLBEW,

betrg type betrg,

END OF t_absence.

In GlobalDefinitions->Global Data

it_absence type table of t_absence with key begda endda with header line.

Later in Smarform 'Code' I put some rows in it_absence and then try to read some.

The error I get is '"IT_ABSENCE" is neither specified under "TABLES" nor is it defined as an internal table"

I fill it_absence in smartform and want to read it form here.

If I wanted to provide it as arg for TABLES I would have create a driver progra, wouldn't I? Unfortunately as I call FM Name for this smartform I have to provide some arguments which I dont know where to take from (originaly it was developed by someone else).

How can I manage with this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

all parameters that are passed by fm to smart forms should be declared in smart forms.

declare the internal table in tables section of smart form under global declarations and save it. otherwise u ll get error.

reward all useful points.

with regards,

Suresh Aluri.

MarcinPciak
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The point is that this table is not passed to smartform, it is created in it, and should be managed here (filled, read).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You might have not declared that internal table " "IT_ABSENCE" in the output parameters of the Code block.. Try putting that. It will work....

Please reward points if it helps.

Cheers

Phani

Former Member
0 Kudos

when u r using internal table in code...at that time u have to include that internal table in INPUT and OUTPUT parameters of the code....

ok

Reward points if helpful...

MarcinPciak
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, I know that but it doesn't work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you passed it as either input parameter or output parameter in the program lines area.

Please check it

regards

Shiva

MarcinPciak
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I tried both, because I need it in my later program lines when filled.