cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc-segment Table

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI guys,

In a Idoc we have a segment called E1EDP01 contains several records for name PO no#( unique identifier) and some other text fields.

In which Idoc table contents of this segments will be stored.I am sure its not EDIDC.. where i can find only segment but not the contents in it.

SE16 E1EDP01 shows it as structure then how to find Idocs sepcific to these segment values.

Pl advise.

Reg

shan1242

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you go to tcode WE09 then you can do a search on Business Content.

If you are for instance looking for an Idoc containing a PO number then you fill:

E1EDK02 in the 'Search in Segment',

BELNR in the 'Search in field'

and the PO number itself in the 'for Value' filed.

Make sure you have the correct date range and execute.

If an Idoc was created then that Idoc number will be returned in the result

Hope this is what you were looking for.

Rgs, Alice

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member

EDID4

sailaja_vadlamudi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try it this way Go to the Tcode We02 and in the direction as inbound (2)

give the date and find out the idocs that have come .Now you can go to tcode WE19 and check there by giving the idoc number if you click on the segment it wil give you the content of it .

Sail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

User reported that he had sent some data with his unique ide PO#33333, based on that file through batch job system creates IDoc(Inbound) SO.This PO#3333 will be stored in SO PO# .

Suppose if SO is not created for that PO#3333 then Idoc must be failed.

I wanted to know the IDoc# , for that if i know the Idocs there with this segment# table i can find that easily.

EDID4 table there is no date field and i was failed to find data.

Any segment related Idoc table?

Reg

Shan1242

Former Member
0 Kudos

In V4.0 upwards it is table EDID4 (not sure if it changes again to EDID5 for later versions). Make sure you have your SE16 set to ALV Grid display (Settings > user Parameters) otherwise the field will be too long to display.

Mike