cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IMG settings

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all

How to release a quantity contract automatically , as soon as it gets created (could I know the CRM settings)?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member227476
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Quantity contract

Definition

A quantity contract is an agreement that your customer will order a certain quantity of a product from you during a specified period. The contract contains basic quantity and price information but no schedule of specific delivery dates and quantities.(If the customer provides delivery information, you can create a scheduling agreement instead).

The customer fulfills a contract by placing sales orders against it. These sales orders are known as release orders (or call-offs).

You can specify in the contract which other partners in addition to the sold-to party are authorized to release against the contract. For further information, see Authorized Partners for Release Orders.

When you create a release order, you refer to the relevant contract, and the system automatically updates the released quantities in the contract. Otherwise, processing a release order is just like processing a standard sales order.

rewards if it helps

siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

According to u the Target qnty will copy to Release Order, thts fine.. But if v manually change the quantity to more that the Quantity contract Quantity then also the system will allow to save..Where v can block this

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check in the copy control from Quantiy contract to release order, the field is QTY +VE / -VE if this is positive you can not create more than contract qty if it is blank, then you can go exceed the contract qty.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry Sunil,

That wont work..i have already tried.

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not sure if you have checked this: In copy control, at item level, for the relevant Item category, check the field - Completion Rule It shud be complete after the target qty is reached.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Atma Ram,

A small search on SDN SD forum will help you to answer your query.

I will suggest you to visit http://sap-img.com/sap-sd.htm. It will give you the overview of SAP SD module.

Moreover there is a separate section of FAQs with answers which will help you in great deal.

Hope this helps you.

Do award points if you found them useful.

Regards,

Rakesh

P.S. you can send me a mail at my mail id rakeshsinghchauhan@gmail.com for any specific details

Former Member
0 Kudos