cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ATTRIBUTE_IDOC_METADATA:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a scenario File-> to -> IDoc (Idoc package) and getting the error in Call adapter pipeline step, saying In segment E1UKGAS_A00 attribute occurred instead of SEGMENT.

Althought the XML I am getting before the Call adapter pipeline step has attribute SEGMENT = "1" for node E1UKGAS_A00 .

I have reimported the IDOC Metadata in IDX2, The Idoc metadata in Integration repository and IDX2 are insync.

Thought of debugging the error where XML is converted into IDoc structure but HTTPS debugging is not working for me inspite of activating the external debugging.

Can anybdy guide where I am going wrong. How to activate External debugging can also help me finding the actual error.

Regards,

Satish

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Call Adapter

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>XIAdapter</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="IDOC_ADAPTER">ATTRIBUTE_IDOC_METADATA</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>IDoc XML data record: In segment E1UKGAS_A00 attribute occurred instead of SEGMENT</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>Error: IDoc XML data record: In segment E1UKGAS_A00 attribute occurred instead of SEGMENT</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Check these links

Regards

Vishnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Vishnu for the prompt reply, I have already been these threads, no help from the same.

Regards,

satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sathish,

- was there any change in the Idoc structure

- If so, then you can "delete" the imported objects & re-import (I am not sure if you deleted it so you can try that)

- you can also edit a space (in your Idoc object) & save it

- Check if your mapping fills in the "Segment" properly, (as it is mandatory)

Hope this helps

Regards

Vishnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using XSLT mapping and it is filling the Structure correctly.

It surely a problem with metadata because the structure was changed in R/3 and i reimported it again. Before reimporting I was able to post couple of IDocs in R/3.

But now i have reimported the structure in IDX2, after deleting it through report IDX_RESET_METADATA.

I am not getting a clue where i am going wrong.