cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

billing date of the invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to ask where does the billing date of the invoice (billing type F2) is copied. Is it copied on the actual goods issue date? If that is the case, how about the billing date of an intercompany invoice ( billing type IV), from where does the billing date is copied? Thank you in advance for your help.

Kind regards,

Reyna Agustin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reyna,

Yes you got it right. For Billing type F2 the Billing Date is copied from the Delivery doc field called as Actual Goods Issue Date.

And I think in intercompany invoice (IV) too the Billing Date is copied from the delivery doc as the same is created from the Delivering Plant and F2 Invoice which is sent to the customer is prepared from the Ordering Plant based on the Sales order. The Date which it takes into consideration is from main menu> GOTO-> Header--> Sales (here refer Document Date & Pricing Date field.)

Hope the above answers your query.

REWARD if it helps you!!

Regards,

Ajinkya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajinkya,

As mentioned in your mail F2 and IV should get or copy the billing date from the delivery doc field called as actual goods issue date. This is the problem raise by one of our client because in their end, the billing date in IV is copied on the creation date of the F2 invoice and not from the actual goods issue date as part of legal requirement. Can you please help me where can I correct this one? It is not acceptable to the user to perform changes in the billing date manually. Please help me on this matter. Thank you.

Reyna Agustin

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi reyna,

if u maintained the invoice dates for the customer in the customer master data then the system proposes the invoices dates from invoice date calender while creating the invoices.

If that is not maintained then ..

it is is delivery related billing then the Goods issue date is proposed as invoce date.

if it is order related billing then the billing date of the order is proposed.

If you are billing services, the system proposes the date of services rendered. You can change the date manually in the sales document.

For intercompany invoice also the same procedure applies..

regards

raj