cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what is next review date in credit management

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus

my question what is next review date. Is it correct if we marked this filed in ova8 number of days means 30 if we maintained in that. After raising a sales order how will be the effect

2) should we maintain this along with stataic or dynamic or separate

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi nageshwar,

whenever we maintain certain credit limit to customers we do it for a particular period say, for 1 month or 1 year. may be after that his sales with the company may increase or turnover may increase but the credit alloted to him was less compared to his previous sales. so it must be revised.

This revised date for allting him credit limit is called next review date for his credit limit. Sometimes he may be even dropping down from his actual turnovers also even for that reason there must be revision in his credit limit.

This review date is totally for his credit and does not depend on the type of check he do, that is either static or dynamic.

ok i think this would help u.

bye

former_member227476
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear nag,

Next Review Date:

When a credit representative reviews the credit situation of a particular customer, he or she can manually enter a date for the next credit review. You can specify the next review date as one of the criteria that trigger an automatic credit check. For example, if you process a sales order later than the next review date, the system displays an error message, warning, or blocks the order

rewards if it helps

siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

For credit mgmt, we have last review date and next review date. What happens is whenever a credit limit for a customer is approved, the date on which it is approved becomes the last review date and then this limit is approved for a certain period, the date on which its validity is going to end or a day before that depending on your business requirements becomes the next review date, i.e. on that particular date again that customer's credit limit is reviewed as to whether to maintain the same limit or there is a need to make any changes to it.........

This date has nothing to do with static or dynamic checks, i.e it is not dependent on them......

The effect of mantaining this is whenever there is a credit check for a customer, it'll check these dates, if the next review date is in past, that limit is not effective for that customer.....

Hope this is of some help........

Reward, if useful......

Regards,

Noopur

Former Member
0 Kudos

When a credit representative reviews the credit situation of a particular customer, he or she can manually enter a date for the next credit review. You can specify the next review date as one of the criteria that trigger an automatic credit check. For example, if you process a sales order later than the next review date, the system displays an error message, warning, or blocks the order.