cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

results analysis key billing element disappears after running CJB2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the next problem. I have created a project structure with a billing element containing a result analysis key and a network. When running the automatic creation of settlement rules for this project using transaction CJB2 the result analysis key at the billing element has disappeared.

I repeated this test several times with a project profile containing a RA-key and a project profile without RA-key with the same results: after running CJB2 the RA-key at the billing element has disappeared.

How can I fix this problem?

Regards,

Paul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

Please check whether you have maintained any RA key in the Strategy of settlement rule for WBS element. On executing CJB2 it picks up default value from the strategy maintained. Path- SPRO-PS-settlement. I think you must have kept it blank.

Thanks and Regards,

Hemant

Message was edited by:Hemant

Hemant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Hermant ,

We kept the field blank in the strategy, because the RA-key could differ in specific situations. However we tested again with the RA key filled in the strategy and checked if the RA-key will remain in the control tab of the WBS billing element. Unfortunately the RA-key is still removed after running CJB2.

Regards, Paul

NB:

Does the RA-key in the settlement strategy overule the RA-key in the control tab of the billing element? This doesn't seem to be logical.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Standaard SAP doesn't support the desired functionality. We found a pilot note solving our problem: note 389452.

Regard,

Paul

0 Kudos

Hello Paul,

We have the same problem as you, but, unfortunatly, i can't acces pilot notes.

Could you please, send me a copy of this note or explain to me what you've done to solve this problem?

Many thanks.

Regards

Olivier

Answers (0)