Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Demand Release to SNP

former_member928177
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Got stuck in issue,

We have scenario as we collect demand at logical location also release the same at logical location and run SNP OPT on logical locations and mfg. locations.

I have realsesed the demand from DP to SNP ,which is showing in SNP planning book as total demand, Now as standered againes demand it should create Purchase requisition for mfg. location against forecast requirement.

But it is not releasing the demand to locations.

When i run product heuristic from product view it plans the purchase requisitions..

Can any body elaborate..

Points will be allotted.

Amol

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member788297
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check at //SDP94 by running SNP heuristics and see orders are created. if heuristics is creating orders and optimizer is not creating orders means there could be an issue with your model ( penalty costs are not maintained correctly ).

Regards,

Chava

former_member928177
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank You,

But i cheaked all the cost function ( penalty cost for non-planning)defined it is a per requirement. When i run optimizer in SNP planning Book it shows the results by creating the stock transfer requirement, But same thing when i run in network it gets failed, neither creates STOs nor any kind of order.

Should i have to cheak the CVC or something releted to it.

Please help

Amol Chavan

former_member788297
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems there is an in-consistency in your network.

1. Run consistency check program

2. Model consistency check

3. if your model size is very big, memory is also very important, windows 32 bit can handle max 3 GB, if model requires more you may have to go for 64 bit OS,

Regards,

Chava

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

Try the following steps to resolve the issue.

1. Reorganize the demand in SNP using T.code /SAPAPO/MD74 for both locations. (choose delete order options)

2. Run time series cons check all planning areas (program /SAPAPO/TS_LCM_CONS_CHECK_ALL)

3. Then release the demand again.

Regards,

Pradeep

former_member928177
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Pradeep,

Thank you for your suggestion, i am working on it, can you elaborate some more detail as i am not that much aware of this transcation.

Alloted points

Regrads,

Amol